Today begins my adventures in having a blog. I have a livejournal, but I mostly bitch and moan and talk about my nerdy obsessions. This blog will give me an opportunity to be cheerful and excited about life~! Anyhow, when I was 19, my friends and I decided to go get various piercings and tattoos together. My friend Bonnie got her lip pierced, my friend Dan got a sobriety star tattoo, and I got my eyebrow pierced. It was a symbol of friendship, as it were.
Three years later, I took my eyebrow barbell out and the hole closed up to the point where I can't put it through anymore. I only left it out a couple of days, but then I realized -- this is a blessing in disguise! There's no way I'd be able to get a job with my eyebrow ring in. Not only that, but the hole had pulled my skin so far that the layer of connecting skin was very small. Gross, I know, but that's what happened. So now, I am eyebrow-piercing free, and this picture is to commemorate the death of my eyebrow ring. I bid thee well, you will be missed.
The good news? My dad bought me the Chuck Norris "Total Gym" machine for my 22nd birthday! Who's gunna get buff? Meee~~~!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment