Well, I started school a few weeks ago. Boooring, although the first week of school was complete Hell, as everything went wrong. My car broke down, my financial aid didn't go through, I had to drop a class because it was in complete Latin, etc. The classes I'm taking aren't so bad, but I think during the summer, I lost my spark. Who knows, really? I'm looking forward to work starting again soon -- it'll give me something to do.
Mostly, I've been playing video games. I love the Wii, but there are no good games for it at the moment. I'm waiting for MySims (out next week), Octopuzzle, Endless Ocean, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Super Mario Galaxy. I'm going to die when all the games come out and I have no money. As for DS, I've been spending most of my time playing Rune Factory. It's pretty awesome, I love Harvest Moon and I love RPGs, so mix them together and you get this. I'm trying to marry Felicity, but I don't have enough money to buy a big house.
So my Rune Factory character, much like his player, is a broke ass bitch.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment